Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nov. 21, 2012 Update

Nov. 21, 2012 Update 5 years ago #236

• Ron Inman
Amazing night of filming the stars. The long duration photos show the colors of the star which we can't perceive with the naked eye. Sometimes looking at things a different way generates a different view. Something to think about.

More snow today and a eerie silence as the soft blanket of winter swallows up the normal din in the sea and forest. Went for a walk in the woods. The dim light makes everything look almost black and white. It's not affecting my emotions but I feel completely exhausted though I did almost nothing. Trying to keep active though it feels kinda nice not having an infinite work list remaining. Feels like I'm getting lulled into hibernation.

Re: Nov. 21, 2012 Update 3 years, 11 months ago #255

• margo gentile
It sounds beautiful. Send some pictures, if you can. I bet they would make some great topics for conversation or they would inspire some writing!
Is homeschooling really popular in Alaska? (I bet it is) Are you a homeschool teacher?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.