Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nov. 4, 2012 Update

Nov. 4, 2012 Update 4 years, 11 months ago #230

• Ron Inman
Cabin Tour: Second shelf is my bed. 7'X30". Supported by buckets of grain and supplies. www.facebook.com/AlaskanPioneer?ref=nf

Cabin Tour: Third shelf on right holds food on the left. There are one gallon cans of dry foods, Crisco, coffee, spices, boxed dry milk, creamer and instant potatoes. On the right side of the shelf are my large batteries and electronic controllers. The shelf over this (not pictured) hold more plastic bins. www.facebook.com/AlaskanPioneer?ref=nf

Snow has turned to rain. Warmed up nicely though I think I prefer the dry cold. Topping off my water tanks and doing some work around the house.

Warmed up to 38F today which felt like a heat wave. The snow on the roof nearly slid off to the back. Of course, that won't happen when the backyard has eight feet of snow. Wind is picking up again after six weeks of relative calm. It would be nice to get some use out of the wind turbine again.

Starting today we'll be posting some videos shot over the last four months on the island. Some are older than others of course but should show how things have played out so far. Woke to eight inches of snow yesterday. More snow and rain today. www.facebook.com/AlaskanPioneer?ref=nf
Last Edit: 4 years, 11 months ago by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.