Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Oct. 14, 2012 Update

Oct. 14, 2012 Update 5 years, 1 month ago #221

• Ron Inman
If you know someone who might enjoy following this project please consider posting a link to this page. Thanks!

One of the hazards of making potato soup by candle light is that a bottle of Crystal Light looks a lot like a bottle of water.

Finished cutting and hauling two months of firewood in four days. I'll need three times that but will keep collecting wood until I can't get out due to snow. Better to have too much than too little. Now that the cabin is finished this is really the only remaining task for the year.

Completed the insulation and vapor barrier installation yesterday. So much plastic wrap everywhere it looks like a scene from Dexter.

It's below freezing outside but inside it was a comfortable 47F and I didn't even heat the cabin. Looks like the insulation is doing a great job.

Knees are sore from carrying all that firewood yesterday. Working inside today on the vapor barrier and insulation. Hoping to finish that completely today. Then back to firewood. Looks like things are under control.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.