Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Oct. 4, 2012 Update

Oct. 4, 2012 Update 5 years, 2 months ago #218

• Ron Inman
Had a difficult few days earlier this week. Isolation and a lack of protein in my diet was affecting my mood and thinking. I adjusted my diet and feel much better. Still fighting moisture issues but I have an approach which should be effective.

I try to wrap up work outside by sunset due to the bears. Science Fun Fact: Bears are a lot like zombies...they tend to come out at night, they like to eat brains, and they live in dens in the ground. (Don't quote me on that last one. I'm not really an expert on zombies.)

Added additional roof supports in the rain, enhanced the door jam and added weather stripping. Checked the new chimney and it looks ok. Going to extended it two feet and then finalize the mount. Lastly ensured the trees won't swing into the wind turbine. I didn't want to cut down the tree so I threaded some chain through a five foot pipe. Then nailed the chain to the two trees while pushing them apart. They can't swing into each other now. And to think my Engineering Mechanics professor told me "you can't push with a rope".
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.