Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Feel free to chit chat about any topic that you wish to! This is a great place to get to know other members of our community.

~~~
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Little Help Please!

A Little Help Please! 4 years, 10 months ago #240

• Robyn Doucet
Hey y'all! I am Robyn. I am 38 years old and reside in Texas. My husband and I have 9 children, 6 of whom I gave birth to. We are currently homeschooling the 4 children who are still at home. I removed my children from the public school system 2 years ago, and have been struggling with my decision ever since. I know that the answer is not putting them back in public school, but until I found this website, I wasn't sure what the answer was. I don't consider myself unintelligent, but I DO have a lack of organizational skills. I was blown away at how simple this website makes homeschooling! I do have one question, though. Right now I am subscribed to the free 7 day trial, and it appears this is the answer to our problem. However, I was wondering if there is a way to find out ALL of the "extra materials" I will need to purchase for my 4 children before I make my final decision to pay the monthly fee. Yes, I can go through each grade level and subject myself, but before I do that, I thought maybe there was somewhere on the SITE that might list all of the material needed for our grade levels. Any suggestions or advice will be much appreciated! Thank you!

Re: A Little Help Please! 4 years, 10 months ago #244

• Annette V
i don't know that there is a list of things you need to purchase.

you'll need a printer, and normal school supplies.

I haven't seen a lot in the science areas that require unique purchases. Most everything I've found has been readily found at home (mind I'm a bit of a packrat)or borrowed from libraries.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.