Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Feel free to chit chat about any topic that you wish to! This is a great place to get to know other members of our community.

~~~
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having to admit, disappointed

Having to admit, disappointed 5 years ago #223

• Annette V
that this site hasn't taken off.

Would be nice to see more folks here. Not sure why they aren't.

any thoughts as to why?

Re: Having to admit, disappointed 5 years ago #227

• Annette Musta
I have been looking for homeschool resources like this for three years. I have done numerous (hundreds) of internet searches and this site never showed up. I actually found this site by searching "Monetessori Homeschool". The page with the list for various styles of homeschooling (on this site) hit around 6 down on the listings. That is how I found this site. So I would have to say the lack of hits on three search engines (Yahoo, Bing, and Google) is the problem.

Re: Having to admit, disappointed 4 years, 10 months ago #241

• Robyn Doucet
Annette....ditto here!! I have spent nights literally crying because I was struggling with homeschooling. I knew there was a solution, I just couldn't find it. To be honest, I've been on the internet this morning for HOURS and I can't even remember how I ran across this particular site. Boy am I GLAD I did, though!! I just shared it on our homeschool group's Facebook page. Hopefully more people will sign up!!

Re: Having to admit, disappointed 4 years, 10 months ago #243

• Annette V
it would indeed be lovely if it did.

Let's see if we can't get more folks to join eh?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.