Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Feel free to chit chat about any topic that you wish to! This is a great place to get to know other members of our community.

~~~
  • Page:

TOPIC: Homeschool Blogs

Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #103

• Lisa Curcio
Do you blog about your homeschool experience?

I find that sharing ideas and reading about others ideas is a great way to keep our routine fresh and exciting.

I blog about many things at The Nut House and homeschooling is one of them.

What is your blog?
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by .

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #105

• Annette V
I maintain a website called A Net In Time Schooling and a blog. The blog used to be at blogger but I've since moved it to my weebly site.

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #129

• Lisa Curcio
Cute blog Annette, I love egg science experiments

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #135

• Annette V
Thanks Lisa, it's fun to blog about what we do. I stopped in at your blog as well. Good to get to know you and yours a bit.

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #138

• Patricia Inman
Hi there Annette and Lisa!
Love your blogs, and love your Nuthouse Jewelry on Etsy, Lisa! If ok with you, please keep us informed about your beautiful Owain, and how his procedures go... our hearts and prayers are with your family!

Maybe HLN should make a "Members Webpages" area? What do you guys think?

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #141

• Sarah T
I blog about our life in general- homeschooling included. I am at It's a Boy's Life

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #145

• Patricia Inman
Great little artists you have Sarah! And I love your garden! Great blog, thanks for sharing it!

Re: Homeschool Blogs 5 years, 3 months ago #146

• Annette V
i'm not sure what you mean by a members webpages area? It would be nice to be able to just click under a members' name in order to check out their blog or website though.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.95 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.